Thursday, July 28, 2011

Olivia Wilde :: Act in part of "Cowboys & Aliens"

"Cowboys &Aliens" star Olivia Wilde says it was "kind of strange" being half-naked in front of a bunch of people. To that we say - yeah.

Wilde tells MTV, "I was half-naked in front of a bunch of people, including the crew, a bunch of Apache warriors, a bunch of cowboys, and Daniel Craig, who I had to stand in front of basically naked. He had to take a moment to sort of look me up and down before covering me in a blanket. And I was like, this is crazy."

She also talks about how the movie tried to be authentically dirty. "We were literally dirty because we were riding all day long out in the desert, and you get very dirty. But the dirtier everybody looked, the hotter they looked. It was a really good look, I think. The people in the Old West were very dirty. The thing that's unrealistic about our movie is all our teeth: We have good teeth; they didn't have good teeth."

Heh. "Cowboys &Aliens" opens nationwide Friday, July 29. It looks like it could be the blockbuster of the summer.



Watch Olivia Wilde video::

No comments:

Post a Comment