Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Megan Fox :: Tattoo Removal

Megan Fox has revealed she is removing her Marilyn Monroe tattoo because she feels it has "negative energy".
The 25-year-old actress has confirmed speculation she is having the portrait of the troubled Hollywood icon lasered off her right forearm.
Megan told Italian fashion magazine Amica: "I'm removing it. She was a negative person, she was disturbed, bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life."
The Transformers star - who has over nine tattoos including a quote in honour of her Passion Play co-star Mickey Rourke on her ribcage, a quote on her shoulder and a tribal symbol on her left wrist - is even considering more tattoo removal.
She added: "Who knows, maybe I'll remove the others too, but the laser hurts."
Megan also told the magazine why she had chosen to remove her naval piercing.
She said: "I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20."


Watch Megan Fox video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment