Saturday, August 27, 2011

Elizabeth Blanks :: Didnot thought she will win emmy

Elizabeth Blanks is Avery Jessup in the American television comedy, a part which has won her a best guest actress Emmy Award nomination this year. Her 30 Rock co-star Tina Fey is mentioned in the same category for her stint as host on Saturday Night Live and Gwyneth Paltrow is also vying for the gong.
Elizabeth can’t believe she’s being considered for the prize and is adamant she stands no chance of winning.
“I’m completely relaxed. I honestly am really excited and really grateful to put ‘Emmy-nominated’ in my bio. If I can win someday, that would be great, but I don’t think it will be this time out. I love this character and I don't know if I'll ever get a better character. Maybe I'll never get a better chance but we'll see,” she told Parade.
“I can't win my category. [My character Avery Jessup] has great lines and she truly is an amazing character so I'm very grateful, but I don't think I can win.”
Elizabeth appears in new movie Our Idiot Brother, where Paul Rudd plays a man who wreaks havoc on his sisters’ lives. She dyed her blonde locks brown for the part, something that made a big difference to her life.
“Blondes [have more fun]. No one notices me if I’m a brunette, but they do take you more seriously and let you play doctors and lawyers,” she laughed. “It's totally scientific that the eye is drawn to light so when I walk around as a blonde, I just get noticed more than I do as a brunette. I find it really fascinating.”



Watch Elizabeth Blanks Video ::

No comments:

Post a Comment